Monday, February 12, 2007

It's Giz!

I have paused the Tivo, dug through my emails to find all my old account info I forgot so I could logon and post this in a mad dash of "man I wish I could run outside 209 and yell 'come see!' to the whole courtyard." God, I hope this is as funny later as it is right now.

It's Giz on Idol. Bless it.



***
Oh yeah, I swear I spent 45 minutes at the end of the work day about 3 weeks ago doing an entry on the Houston Auto Show. I promise. Aw screw it...Dellach and Tito are gonna hound me for never posting anyways.

***
Also, mad props to Dick and Dellach for being the only Chi Phi's to donate to my MS150 Fundraising. Richard's donation was so substantial, if I was advertising, he'd get his name plastered right across my ass...the hood of my NASCAR body. There's gonna be a picture of me in Spandex tights coming your way in due time boys. All in due time.

You can still fight the shame and failure of non-donation here: DONATE!

The guilt trip is HERE.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Richard said...

OOooooh! A post! Way to go, RSS reader. At least your avatar (I'm addressing Giz now) had a superb sense of humor and an above-average vox.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger CD said...

Dude, I'm not ashamed to say I watched that episode of Idol where Giz makes his appearance. He's my favorite to win.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Bass said...

sorry im a cheap bastard, but you did shame me into finding charities i may or may not give to in the future.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger GIZMO said...

I just read this. You are now added to my RSS. Thank God that guy is gone now. He made my life hell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home