Tuesday, December 12, 2006

PIty, Pity

Has it really been over 3 months since an update? Insanity! I should write something entertaining and valuable to redeem whatever miniscule value this insignificant blog is capable of producing for the betterment of humanity.

I should also stop eating trans fat laden Flamin' Hot Cheetos, sleeping until 2pm on weeekends, and procrastinating so much, but it's not a perfect world, and I'm not a perfect person. I am however a busy person with poor time management skills. Tell ya what, I'll get started on all that stuff tomorrow.

Today, however, I have great news to celebrate:


















HOORAY for liver cell regeneration! I'm going to live!

5 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger CD said...

HOORAY for Mango's blog! Not totally sure what that screenshot is of, but YAY nonetheless.

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now go celebrate by drinking a couple of shots!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Brian said...

its a screenshot of my lab results saying my liver tests came back normal. hooray for body organs that rise to overcome shame and failure.

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Richard said...

If that's not an endorsement for my future binge drinking, then you're gay.

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mas tomando de alcohol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home