Monday, July 10, 2006

Variety is the spice of life

I had an interesting weekend I thought I'd share with you all:
  • Friday I had a regular night of drinking and playing pool at Volcano.
  • Saturday was a day of complete gayness as I spent the day with Sarah. We watched The Lion King musical at the Hobby Center followed by tons of Tivo including The Birdcage and 3 episodes of "So You Think You Can Dance."
  • In order to redeem myself, on Sunday I drank 25-ounce beers and ate the largest plate of nachos--EVER--at Pub Fiction, while cheering on Italy in the World Cup (for no other reason than I liked visiting Rome better than Paris). Fueled by the manly combination of beer, nachos, and the unprovoked threats of an overly aggressive idiot at Little Woodrows, I rounded out my day of manly redemption by participating in leisurely bar fight. The score? Us: 1 ripped shirt Them: 1 Facial laceration and being kicked out of the bar. I think we win.

    Man, does it blow to be back in the office after a weekend like that.

    Less than 48 hours to Jamaica and unlimited free Red Stripe. Hooray Beer.

5 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

what started the fight?

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Brian said...

well, the guy was all like "michael was the greatest jackson" and i was all like, "yeah, but where would he be without Jermaine and Tito" and then somebody mentioned somebody's mama and next thing ya know it was all over but the crying

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

good job defending the family honor

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could I miss this?!?

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Richard said...

Damn, you're a magnet for truculence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home