Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Jamaican Me Crazy


IT'S OFFICIAL!! I'M GOIN TO JAMAICA in 2 weeks!!

Jamaican Me Crazy will take on a whole new meaning from now on, and I'll have a blast telling the natives about the volcano they're supposed to have.

My buddy AJ called me up, said his new girlfriend bailed and since he already paid for the resort, all I had to do was get a plane ticket and voilla...5 days in the fun and sun, burnin one down, looking for the perfect rasta hat, and Buffalo Soldierin around a tropical paradise. Keep your fingers crossed for a hurricane free adventure. I'm sure I'll have a hard enough time keepin' myself from gettin dead off the all you can drink Red Stripe and off-resort trips.

I WIN!!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude - nice. you get to go all the cool places...

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if he makes you sleep with him, it will still be worth while.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Brian said...

it's all good..there were two beds in the room. but strangely, only one shower. teehee teehee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home