Thursday, August 24, 2006

I am a terrible blogger

It seems that half my posts are apologies for the infrequency of the other half of the posts. To be fair, I've tried turning over a new leaf and 'working' while in the office, so blog time has been reduced. Anyways, here's some tidbits just for fun. A nice light read:

* Rescue Me is my new Sopranos. Dennis Leary is a badass with a completely fucked up life that somehow survives and makes it look cool to do so. You can't bitch about your own life after watching this show.

* More proof that we Asians are geniuses; however poor our video production skills may be: Power Laundry

* I started reading books again. It's a shame this is post-worthy, but I live and die on the little victories of life. Thank you, Kurt Vonnegut, for making the world funny to read about.

* I'm getting monster blitzed over Labor Day weekend: Richard's 22nd birthday, first game of the season, and Margaritaville. Intensive liver training starts this weekend.

* As per previous entry, any of you Houston boys up for beers and Snakes on a Plane this weekend? Perhaps Friday?

* I hit my 3 year anniversary as a corporate minion which is somewhat sad, but cool cuz I got a raise. Hooray raise!

Back to the daily grind. Hugs and kisses.

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger CD said...

Congratulations Mango.

Sorry I won't be in Austin with you guys on the 2nd. I will be drunk though, so let's call each other and pretend we're drunk together.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Brian said...

it seems man to man drunk dials are to football season as shopping is to christmas. i'll yell at you later cd. fo sho, fo sho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home