Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Guilt, Trips

It's pretty much 6pm andI've still got work to do, so.....I'm posting. Beautiful. This is what happens when I 'work' from home. Productivity is low, so working hours are long in order to compensate. I might have adult ADD.

General laziness and lack of motivation to work productively aside, I'm behind on posting. Trust me, I've felt guilty for failing to ramble on about Jamaica, the greatest game of beer die I've ever played, and my deepest thoughts on substndard fraternity houses, but I've been tired, then drunk, then tired then drunk way too much lately to muster a post.

So lemme catch up:
Jamaica was tits. Here's my PG-rated Travelblog entry, for the family and co-workers. All the good stories will be shared over beers and in person, where the evidence trail is minimized. If reading seems too strenuous, here's the pictoral documentation. I need more vacations. A fluorescent cubicle loses to this every time:




May the record reflect that I reached my personal zenith of beer die performance during my last trip to Austin on July 20, 2006 when I hit a hat trick of 3 plonks in a row for a grand total of 9 plonks in 4 games. Arun was there....it happened. Scout's honor. It's a good thing I went out on a high note...there won't be a legal game of beer die played in the house for quite some time now, since its failure to meet city codes makes hanging out in it verboden. That's a Dutch word, but I bet you get it. The house is right up there with Britney and peace in the Middle East in terms of going to shit. If only we could clone Cody, Mango, and $100 bills....we might be in better shape. Why is the third person so satisfying?

***

Not much else on my mind today...too tired after the deadly trifecta of an Astros game, flask of Evan Williams, and a 6:30 am teleconference. I did, however, take a few minutes to contemplate how the meaning of the word 'news' was violated today when I saw that right there-- on the Yahoo! homepage-- was a 'news' headline proclaiming that one of *nsync boys was gay. Get the fuck outta here.

I also stopped for a bit to marvel at this Kegboy-esque feat. There's a good to very good chance something I own--be it personal belongings in my apartment or my own limbs--will be broken in pursuit of achieving this:




Oh yeah, which reminds me. I Heart Boobs.

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger sdvknsdvkn said...

You said boobs!!!!!!!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Brian said...

the worst part is that you too have pulled a hat-trick, thereby robbing me of any one-upsmanship i could try and pull with regard to beer die outside of that horrific performance of which you speak.

i guess i'll just have to take solace in the fact that you're a well-known, park-prowling homosexual.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home