Tuesday, February 21, 2006

...and so it was, and it was good

Alas, my cube-centric work life doesn't provide me with enough human interaction or self-expressive outlets to sate my inner loudmouth. Behold, as another Hummer H2 of intellectual pollution joins the smoggy haze that is the blogsphere.

I'm a simple guy, with simple things to say. I like pointing out when I think something is awesome and I like making comparisons between things that I think suck. I also like bragging about doing things that I think qualify me as a bad-ass. Of course, all of this would be completely obnoxious except for the fact that I also enjoy making a joke out of my existence, which is where most of the entertainment value of this blog will likely come from.

Quality of content is not my goal. I'll leave all the useful social and cultural commentary to Vince, Arun, and other more eloquent and well-educated bloggers. I just wanna run my mouth about stuff that I like talking about and provide those who know me with yet another reason to talk smack.

That being said, let this 5'7" Asian alcohol purification machine proclaim that today, Mango Speaks.

2 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger GIZMO said...

welcome to the land of timewaste. you will never be the same.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Richard said...

Most people have their height taken without shoes on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home